What is your contact information:
327 Core Creek Road
Beaufort, NC 28516
How do I find the Beaufort Waterway RV Park Office?
From Beaufort Bypass Road
From New Bern we are 33.8 miles. We are 15.3 miles from Havelock.
What are your Winter hours?
Our Winter Hours:
In case of an emergency, call Richard Collette @ (252) 732-6588
Do I have to have a fishing license to fish at the RV park and fishing pier?
Yes, you have to have a license to fish from off the bank of your RV site or our fishing pier at Beaufort Waterway RV Park. Click on this link to the NC Wildlife Resources Commission. Click on the Buy A License and follow the steps. You will need a coastal fishing license to fish anywhere in Carteret County.
Things you need to check before you leave the dock with your boat.
What do you do to keep the public safe during Covid 19?
- We wear disposable gloves when cleaning and disinfecting surfaces.
- We clean our properties according to the CDC guidelines.
- Gloves are discarded after each cleaning. We clean hands immediately after gloves are removed.
- If surfaces are dirty, they will be cleaned using a detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
- For disinfection, we use EPA-registered household disinfects like Clorox wipes and Lysol spray.
- We use disinfecting products on our floors with PineSol.
- We Launder items as appropriate in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. If possible, we launder items using the warmest appropriate water setting for the items and dry items completely. Our cleaning staff has been retrained on how to properly clean our bathhouse and vacation rentals. More importantly, we are open!
- The great thing about RVs is you bring your own house and our sites are large enough to distance yourself from others.
- IMPORTANT: Our Laundry and Bathrooms are only opened during business hours to ensure they are cleaned after each visit. We do have an outside shower on the left side of the office. It is a great way to wash off the beach sand before you enter your RV.
What is your cancellation policy?
- If notice is given before 30 days before arrival = 100% Refund
- If notice is given > 14 days before arrival= 50% Refund
- We will be glad to move your reservation to a later date if available and is exchanged on or before 14 days of your arrival date.
- No refunds will be given if you cancel <14 days before arrival or after check-in.